Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Hiking Day_Eaton Canyon Falls


Eaton Canyon fall

On Sat, We met early in the morning. we drove on the 210 Freeway, exit at sierra Madre Blvd.

The trail is three miles round trip, the grade is gentle, easy rambling up stream bed to the falls, and the hike is mostly in shade so it was a much better walk, you cross the stream several times, and you have to find your own way among rocks, it's pretty fun.

This is a good one and the scenery was beautiful I've experienced in local mountains. The waterfall is a nice landmark. I thought if you jumped into the waterfall, it should very refreshing. After we finished trail, we enjoyed dessert from Lawrence family again. I was so lucky have good company with me. On next time, I will bring towel and pack snacks. Please make sure take care your own trash. Jesse took all other people trash back with him.


streams



Francis, Lawrence, Jesse and me



Delicious dessert





1 comment:

  1. 羨慕你們有一雙看到一幅幅美麗圖畫的眼睛,然後用銳利的相機鏡頭一張張的拍下來,然後,就可以和我們一起分享了!!

    ReplyDelete