Thursday, September 2, 2010

Echo Mountain Sam merrill Trail


I was invited to hike with my coworkers, we met at the parking lot of the 99 cent store at 7:45 am. there's 10 people joined this time, we went from I-210, exit at Lake Ave, then drive about 4 miles to the end of Lake Ave. The hike began to the gateway on the east side of the street.
The hike distance was about 5 miles round trip. I kind of freaked out because the roads steep ( ok, a little bit) and it felt like a challenge to me. I will say the trail was well maintained. I was glad today was not hot. If it's summer time, I thought the heat will make this hike uncomfortable if you do it afternoon.
We took about 3.5 hours hike time, walk along the edge of the mountain all the way top. The view at the top was spectacular. I was glad showed up in the Echo phone, absolutely love this hike.
..........................................................................................................

一大早七點多剛集合時還和大家有點生疏,因為這是我第一次參加,有那麼一點想回家睡個大頭覺算了。開了不久就到正門口。嚴格說起來來健行的人還真不少,空氣也不錯,想一想開始有點興奮。不過走了一小時之後我就後悔了,落了個最後一個,不過他們都好好,一直停下來了等我。三個半小時之後終於到了山頂,當然前頭的人早到了,又為我歡呼終於活著到了山頂。山頂上有一個回音桶,我們幾個人試了一下,當然不包括我,使命的吼,幾秒後還真的有回音,雖然回家後躺到起不來,但回到以前愛戶外的日子,興奮又感動。



entrance


echo phone

1 comment:

  1. Hi!Julia, 很高興看到hiking的相片裡有妳。相信妳一定會很喜歡,繼續加油!讓妳的部落格越來越豐富!

    ReplyDelete