Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bliss_an art journal


my everyday life provides inspiration for my artworks: I see pictures in a magazine, texture from nature, design from stores, and learn from different artists from online tutorials. I haven't try mix media before, after watched people works, I totally love their free styles, jot down ideas whatever come out your mind and rarely stick to any rules .... .
"Bliss" is 9" x 7" big, the supplies I used : gesso (of course), magazine cutout, alcohol inks, watercolor crayons, markers, circle templates, distress inks, and canvas paper, there's texture on the top of it and they are heavy weight, they are good to mixed media and collage for me.

...............................................................................................

我每天睜開眼睛都覺得生活充滿驚喜,我慢跑,逛書局,逛公園,四處盯著瞧,有點白痴,坐在電腦前想著白日夢,將來會是多棒的藝術家。一心想著夢想的藝術學校,雖然日子過的不盡人意,但我每天仍感謝能看見太陽高高的日子,讓我認為所有仍充滿希望。
Bliss 是我第一張mix media 成積單,大小大概9" x 7",材料來自撕雜誌(過隱),各種油墨, 還有想塗什麼就畫什麼上去,讓我愈來愈愛不釋手。然後我用了幾種不同的紙,覺得canvas paper 最好用,又厚,放幾層都沒問題。








1 comment:

  1. 妳像極了一個愛作夢的女孩,每個都是美麗的夢,妳尤其喜歡蝴蝶,這個作品也讓我想到一群正飛舞著的蝴蝶。漂亮得不得了...

    ReplyDelete